Sunday, January 15, 2023

Compilation, 2nd Week of January, 2023

Game & die hard

  • Believe Alina of Fiverr gave up on me, as I asked too many questions and I think she wanted to make me feel like an idiot for doing so.
  • Learned a bit on naming and alt-tagging images.
  • Waiting about a month to hope this blog is searchable on Google again.
  • Recourse is blogging/pinging more, linking to other blogs, and possible help from MysticTutor.

My Blogotex Profile


  • Applied to blog for NeverWish, which seemed to go well when I spoke to Pixie Ruby, as she's aware I blogged about her before (without any prompting).
  • Even tho I don't think it was necessary, I made a Blogotex account too (click the pic to read, I think I'm funny).




How I feel about the LGH Cyber Society




  • Dante Gabriel Rossetti (DanteGabriel) is the cause for a 3rd negative thing to have happened within my participation in the Cyber Society.
  • So, congrats, I stopped participating in the Cyber Society, although, the boundaries are still a bit unclear (yeah, you can click this pic to read it, too).







Duties for winning weekly Royal competition








  • Won Royal fish hunt, final score was 423657 RP, but was too tired and slept for RL work.












No comments:

Post a Comment