Thursday, January 26, 2023

Oh, Felicia...

OMG, WTF?
What the fuck is wrong with you that you need attention SO badly, that you ask painfully shitty questions?  ...He's a veteran, retired, and his wife (whom he met in high school) passed away 3 years ago (on this very day, as a matter of fact, when he's trying to distract himself by helping us).  Have respect enough for all that to not reopen that wound, by asking him how his wife died, because you're "showing concern."  That is not your fucking place or even your level.  Shut the motherfucking fuck up!  If he wanted to talk to you about it, he would have brought it up to you.  ...Try, "How are you doing?" and simply leave it at that!!!  FFS.

Oh, but I can't end it there, dismally.  After I confronted you about all this (in a much nicer way), you tell me that you don't interact with others much anyway, and I reply, "Maybe you should stick to that plan," based on the gravity of the situation ... But then he later thanked me for telling you all that, because you went out of your way to talk about it (and disrespectfully rehash it even more so) AMOTHERFUCKINGGAIN to him?!  

...What the total fuck?  Do I need to abase to "speaking your language" and innocently ask you shitty existential questions about your life, to prove a point?

It's fine, tho.  You can't fix stupid.  
And you don't need to listen to me.  I don't claim to know everything ...But I do see thru your bullshit.  

May you be blessed and wake from your broken negativity record, so we can all move on in a happier (although, I'd settle for mediocre) and more productive manner.  

Fuckin' A.



No comments:

Post a Comment