Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Majik's Official Weekly Sales List




25L Tuesday
This is what I look forward to doing every week!  I wanna see what the trends are, and I only wanna buy things at a discount (forever and ever, LOL)!  ...And as I'm tired of taking 10 minutes or so to pass out bookmarked links, I put them all in this convenient post, right here for you!  Enjoy!  :D  \m/  ♥
















Fifty5 Thursday












Fifty Linden Fridays








Fly Buy Friday




05JUN23: [13:03] Fly Buy Fridays Subscriber: Thank you all for your support for Fly Buy Friday for the last 6 years. After much consideration, I have come to a very hard decision to close the event.  There are many reasons but the main one being the demands of my RL have changed immensely this last year. I can no longer keep this going every week and still homeschool, run my brand and handle RL.  I love you all and wish you all the best in SL.  
This is the last message you'll receive from this subscriber.
♥ Vay




My 60L Secret







She's in the process of updating the website.  She says it's this page now 







Steals And Deals















Super Sales Weekend








Wanderlust Weekend






Secret Sale













The Sales Room






(Changed to bi-weekly)








SOS - Slept On Sales









30L Saturday




55 Saturday Sales Spree















TSS - The Saturday Sale








Happy Weekend








35L Sunday Sales



















No comments:

Post a Comment