Saturday, June 17, 2023

What in the Hell Happened to Majik?

I tell you, no good deed...

MajikVixen's Best Buy Geek Squad Experience

...goes unpunished.

It actually might be more like "what in the fuck happened to Lal III (and my fighting Google, fishing, NW blogging, and etc. on all things I ever gave one iota shit about)?"

IDFK.  Call it karma for me being the asshat who hurts others too much by endlessly calling them out on their shit too fucking much, or whatever, in the name of vigilante justice.  Call it the universe's sick joke.  Call it whatever you want ...all I know is that it fucking happened (and will have no choice but to stabilize soon).  I'm kinda grateful, but more shocked and frustrated, TBH.

Here's this, if you're curious on more:

...There've been too many RL changes, for me, all at once.
...But I'm spent for now, tho.

Thank you, dear readers.  Please continue to take care of yourselves, enjoy SL, and I'll ninja back as soon as I can.
We'll have more fun and laughs and idiocy.  Promise.  Not dead yet.  Metamorphosis is just awfully painful sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment