Saturday, June 2, 2018

Wish-List

MajikVixen's Wish-List

I'm pretty self-sufficient when it comes to clothing, decorating, or building materials (but an unexpected surprise is always very nice)...
  • My body parts (and an example of personality) ---> can be found here
  • In case it's not totally obvious, these are my ---> favorite fashions... & my style is:
    • Goth
    • Hippie/Hippy/BoHo
    • Dark fairy / succubus
    • Legacy (meaning old-school or traditional ...'cause rebel nerd, yeah)  :p  \m/
    • Weird, strange, and unusual shit that nobody else would give a fuck about
    • Fantasy Faire

The following is mainly what I really need (if you so feel the urge to giftie me):

  • This stuff isn't really giftable unless it's in direct L$ format (sorry, IDK why they don't have gift vendors or aren't on MP *mutters something about copybot paranoia*):
    • Amaretto Brand Breedable Food (Horses)
    • Amaretto Brand Salt Lick (Horses)
    • You can go ---> here, to get an idea of price
    • I love to buy in bulk around any holiday, because that's when it tends to go on sale

  • I put everything else of myself into Zamargad...
    • If you so wish, there's a lava lamp tip jar at the landing point in our store, ^v^/<|;) (Bats Out Of Hats), + you will get a giftie back for donating too!  :)  \m/


...Thank you, oh, so very, very much!  X♥X♥  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment