Sunday, May 27, 2018

Avilion: A Survival and a Rekindling of Majik...

Avilion:  A Survival and a Rekindling of Majik...


We are a medieval fantasy roleplaying sim, and invite you to join us in our roleplay. Please check out the Avilion Event Calendar at: http://goo.gl/IJHIA for our schedule of events!




Avilion:  The Land of Dreams!  Experience the romance and magic of the realm of Avilion. Established in October 2006! Medieval roleplay fantasy rental dragon drow elf fae fairy mermaid hobbit magic role play



Avilion - Majik
For Avilion, thou should look upon me as a Creature.

I suspect a spell has been cast upon me, as I have completely lost my bearings.  I cannot help but to speak in tongues, my thoughts are a complete mess of slick iridescence and incantations.  I tell thee, it is a miracle I stumbled into these beautiful lands, unscathed.

At one point I thought I must be related to Fae, as I do have wings...  But I feel the most blessed with things macabre.  It has also been brought to my attention, after waking from unsavory dreams, that I will change into a Dragon, uncontrollably.

Whatever the case, I do believe I must belong to Avilion, as the same life force that fills the trees aglow here, grows stronger within me, the more moons that pass within these lands.

It would be nice to remember my path...  For now, I shall try to busy myself with Alchemy.  Maybe I shall try to steady my hand at the Sword.  It is all existential for now, eventually I shall not only admire the phoenix.  ...What be your perception?


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Avilion/241/128/22



No comments:

Post a Comment