Monday, June 25, 2018

Some Well Deserved SL Feedback

Some Well Deserved SL Feedback

Fuck your mesh hair that's plastered on.  Flexi looks more realistic, thank you.  I don't know what the fuck you all are thinking, with mesh hair being superior, but you all are high as fuck!

...Same goes for mesh clothing.  WTF?  Clothes aren't plastered on our bodies in RL!  If the purpose of looking better in SL is to look more realistic, WTF are you doing in mesh clothing and mesh hair?  For men, I can kind of understand, but flexi needs to be incorporated into mesh dresses, to say the least.  And forget mesh clothing if you're still a classic avatar and trying to be unique, OMG.

Now, I'll agree with you that the mesh bodies look better.  I love how the Maitreya Lara gives me that body shape I have in RL.

And Catwa doesn't do too bad a job with the Bento Lilly head.  ...Although, it would have been nice to know ahead of time that a few additions (like body jewelry) can only be applied to specific heads, that deductively have been around longer.  That probably would have influenced my decision in the original purchase, but overall, I'm happy with the shape and look of Lilly, honestly.

Not all mesh clothing is completely fucked up.  I like FitMesh.  That stretches well, to a point, on the mesh body.  Thank goodness the creators of the mesh body had the foresight to put in a detailed alpha section in the HUD, otherwise, when I sit down, my ass pokes through a lot of mesh clothing, OMG, embarrassing.

And Developer Kits!  Thank gawd creators allowed these things to the public!  I was able to give myself a widow's peak, apply my old skin (adding old tattoos), and make my own clothing.  Thank gawd.  Praise be to you, creators of Maitreya and Catwa, you are the rulers of SL!

BTW, fuck you, if you don't like my facelight.  I fucking love it.  I get it, I "don't need it," "it's outdated," I know the skin I made doesn't need it because my nose looks fine and Catwa makes a great head... but... try to see it from my POV... How poetically ironic and artistic to have a dark creature be a source of light with her essence?  ...Besides, what if I like being in the spotlight, like the star of my own show?  Hmm, imagine playing SL and having the gumption to think such.  So yeah, you know what?  Fuck you for not taking control of your own SL enough to go to Advanced>Show Debug Settings>RenderAttachedLights>FALSE.  It's not that hard.

Also, this complexity thing... WTF?  LL created a bunch of assholes with this.  Seriously.  I thought SL was about being whoever you wanted to be, as unique and as artistically poetic as you are ...you individual snowflake, you.  My perfect typer that has a bunch of bats, flames, and sparkles -alone, adds 100k complexity to me!  *huge fucking sad face*  My friend's wedding ring adds 100k to her as well.  So, we don't get to be who we are, because we have to worry about whether someone else is going to see us or not.

Now... typically, I do not give a fuck, because I'm in this platform for me, really... but, if I'm doing something important (like helping at a newcomer-friendly place, for example), everyone important criticises me about my complexity.  As if SL wasn't snobby enough already?  Everyone's jumping off the cliff, you should too.  ...Tell me how in the hell I am supposed to have wings, a tail, jewelry, clothing, and hair, that won't be over 100k?  Even with the "fuck-you-I-give-in" mesh hair.  If it's really that important, complexity values should be added to MP listings, just like prims.  Simple as that.

Yeah, I noticed you called me a "lag hag," but the skin on your neck from your mesh body doesn't blend well... so... uhm... go fuck yourself, you retard snob hypocrite!  :D  SL is a 15-year-old pioneered virtual reality platform, that devotes more money to its next generation of Sansar, than its original design (because all we get is more "crowd control" guidance than upgrades).  Hmm.  Yup.  ...Although the one good thing that's LL has allowed is 3rd party viewers like Firestorm.  :)

The only thing complexity is good for, is jelly-dolling everyone in a high traffic area, so my laptop can barely function in peace and I might be able to get shit done.  I'm pretty sure everyone feels pretty much the same here.  ...And then I wonder what the point of meeting ppl in high traffic areas is... and then I contemplate the point of SL whatsoever...

Oh, don't worry, I still have a long career of dumping thousands of dollars into what I do best.  I'm sure many others will continue to follow suit as well.  The fact that I care to so vehemently express my views, just goes to show you how much I am... still in this.  But I just thought I'd point out a few stupid things I have noticed, because I'm just dumbfounded into a complete WTF moment here.  Who the hell are these "ordained people" to tell me how I should look, when they don't even know how the fuck to enjoy the platform, other than advocating criticising others?

...Leads to a good economy, right?

Speaking of the economy... I get the purpose of having teleport routing set to landing point only.  Makes ppl look harder for the crap they came there for, to begin with, so they get lost and end up buying a bunch of other shit they didn't see/need the first fucking million times that have been there in the past... Believe me, I get that strategy.  It works.  ...But if your place is laggy as fuck because you're so goddamned popular... and you don't at least put out a TP poster or something to ALL essential areas of your shop: you are a motherfucking cunt.  ...Are you also selling IBM?  Because if my computer takes a shit at your place, guess what?  You ain't gettin' my L$... and I bet that's the case for a lot of ppl who use SL.  Believe me.  The ones with the badass gaming systems are all playing WOW or some other BS ...not worrying about whether or not they can get to the badass goodies that you so meanly neglected to put on the MP!  :p

Next topic on places and economy... "Human only" places.  You guys are *SO* full of hoity-toity bullshit and the most racist and discriminatory motherfucking cocksucking nazis in the entire grid.  ...Really?  You want a boring, conformist place where only humans can spend their L$ at? - On a platform that encourages creativity (which the motherfucking economy depends on)... and was made in order to allow anyone to be whoever they want so they could escape their first life?  Gee, that makes SO much sense, we should then deductively conclude that Otherkin are poor as fuck in SL.  :p  ...So lemmie get this straight: you want to force ppl to be who they are NOT in SL?  *SMH*  I gotta tell you... as a succubus being denied access to an adult place... uhm... you guys just defined the financial code of un-ethics.  Good job.  Think about that for a minute.  While you are pulling your head outta your ass, I will make sure to double my tips to the next place that isn't as socially and financially retarded as you, and pass the good word on to everyone I know about how you really feel.  I'm sure all the n00bs have lots of L$ to give ya instead anyway.  :D  And BTW, that was just an example of what happens, and only the tip of the iceberg.  All you human only places are just living in your own bubble of perfection ...a real recipe for disaster.  Equality and fair treatment is for everyone: end of story.  Welcome to 2019!


I'm sure there's more.  Let me think on it for a while.
Meanwhile, take two of these and blow me in the morning.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment