Monday, June 25, 2018

Ode To...

Ode To...

My favorite band, Rasputina, who came out with a new album last year and I didn't even notice... I'm so disappointed in myself!  Maybe I was misled because Melora got kind of, uhm, theatrically unhinged there for a minute and I temporarily lost hope and fell for it.

A new series I have binge-watched for several hours straight, The Handmaid's Tale, which is actually a book.  I must read that.  I hope it's better than the Orange Is The New Black and Wicked books (that proved disappointing as compared to the visuals of television and stage).  ...Why the fuck are more books getting like that?  I thought it was supposed to be the other way around!

Free books online.  I must read 1984 and figure out what all the reference fuss is about regarding recent actions with retailers.  ...There's no VPN with a simple library card.



No comments:

Post a Comment