Friday, December 30, 2022

Douchebaggery

Douchebaggery

...Yup!  That's right!  I'm a big fat waste of humanity because I have a WHOLE Profile Pick dedicated to how much YOU suck ...Which somehow makes me better than you, even tho I'm not quite exactly sure why.  Maybe because gossip and manipulative bullshit sell the most, don't you know?  ...'Cause, the OPPOSITE of love isn't indifference or anything...  So sure, I'll build myself up by pushing others down.  Nobody questions things or gets both sides, directly from the source, so it doesn't matter anyway.  I just assume everyone's out to get me, 'cause it IS always all about ME.  Jumping off cliffs blindly is amazeballs!  ...Hey, everyone, look at the gigantic asshat I'm tryna pass the buck onto!  Whoa!  Way cool!  Ballsy!  Yeah!  Let's ALL be fucktards!  Alright!  Awesome!  YaAaAaaAyyy and shit!  ...We are SO not dumbasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment