Friday, September 20, 2019

...From Things That Bleed For 5 Days & Don't Die + Other Cunts

...From Things That Bleed For 5 Days & Don't Die + Other Cunts, 1
...From Things That Bleed For 5 Days & Don't Die + Other Cunts, 2
...From Things That Bleed For 5 Days & Don't Die + Other Cunts, 3
...From Things That Bleed For 5 Days & Don't Die + Other Cunts, 4
...From Things That Bleed For 5 Days & Don't Die + Other Cunts, 5
...From Things That Bleed For 5 Days & Don't Die + Other Cunts, 6
...From Things That Bleed For 5 Days & Don't Die + Other Cunts, 7

Reference:

Now:
Why the fuck am I not seen as an androgynous equal when it comes to something I have done very well for a very long time?  

Why did you change it all of a sudden, and that influenced my whole, specific environment?

Fuck you and your beta's "old [maid]" bias...

I am not for your amusement or jokes.

I do not need a man, or to be barefoot, pregnant, and rattling pots and pans to be complete!

I am allowed to look pretty.

I am allowed to be successful.

I fucking earned/proved that, goddamnit!

Did that really threaten you to the point where you had to put me (and coincidentally all women) "back in their place" and say the shit you did to influence others around you to feel the same way?

Shame on you, you should know better on what discrimination feels like! 

I did NOT hit below the belt.  I played fair!  Which is more than I can say for you!

But they are positively reinforcing you and those you have sucked into your charm, because you need to be a goddamned politician!
And because it's easier to just go with the flow?
But more likely because they all love eating the bloody shit mess from your poisoned taco.

How dare you twist that on me after everything I have accomplished.

And why does it feel like I am being ignored by those in power?

...Wrong Shakespeare play, assholes!  It's "Et tu, Brute!"

You took it away.

You took everything I worked for, for so long, away in one swoop...

Just because I tried to be nice to you and build some type of trust with you.

You used it against me.  You threw me away.

And you took something from me that was "small" from your POV, BUT IT WAS EVERYTHING I HAD IN THE SCOPE OF PRIDE AND SELF ESTEEM.

You robbed me.

You want to be a leader?
Lead by example.
Have integrity.
Have respect.
Care, goddamnit.


...What in the fuck am I going to do now?

I am left to bend over and let them all take turns.
And I don't want to.

I want what I earned.
I want my goddamned respect.
I want to fucking matter again.
And I don't want anyone to ever have the ability to take it away from me.
I HONESTLY NEVER SAW THIS COMING.

What have you accomplished here?

Are you proud of yourself for everything that has occurred here?

Will it take me going there, staring the circle jerk down, smiling at the end thru tears, and then splattering my brains all over the asphalt for you all to get the goddamned picture as to what happened here?
...And what do we think of this when it happens to others?
...From Things That Bleed For 5 Days & Don't Die + Other Cunts, 8, "...And what do we think of this when it happens to others?"
...From Things That Bleed For 5 Days & Don't Die + Other Cunts, 9, "...WTF, humanity?"
...WTF, humanity?



No comments:

Post a Comment