Friday, March 29, 2019

I Don't Think Avatarbook Is Cool

I Don't Think Avatarbook Is Cool

I'm sorry, I did not find Avatarbook very welcoming...  I felt my first amendment rights encroached upon because my writing continually got deleted without communication from any administrators first.

It says you can share links (which I did, to this blog that I have put an enormous amount of effort, thought, time, and value into), but on the contrary, to much disappointment, there's some type of discrimination nonetheless.  I also saw other members linking to their blog in their pictures, so not sure what exactly the problem is.

I wrote for The Second Life Enquirer, The Second Life Newser, helped write the TOS for Lindo (and other things Sofistik needs).  Not sure how my writing "doesn't have any value" if I am linking it to this Blogger site where I can share things more freely and without having to type it all over again (adding links and pictures exactly where they need to go).

I just find this all ultimately very disrespectful.

...So, have fun being elite and fake without me.



No comments:

Post a Comment