Friday, March 29, 2019

Second Life, Technical

JIRA:
When there is a technical issue that you think needs to be resolved in SL (and it's obviously not an Abuse Report, but is still in the hands of the Lindens), you may submit a bug report by using the JIRA system...

This is the link you need to make a JIRA ---> https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
to make a JIRA

This is an example of what happens when you make a JIRA (this is one I submitted) ---> https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-226585
what happens when you make a JIRA


"Loading...":
Getting a "Loading..." for the destination in the Picks section of your Profile, can be done when you have placed a region in there that gets taken off the map ...Or possibly when parcels are redesigned...
"Loading..." for the destination in the Picks section of your Profile




I updated my Pick




















I know that when I downsized from the whole homestead region of Zamargad, to the smallest parcel, even though the new parcel still covered the same spot as to where ^v^/<|;) (Bats Out Of Hats) used to be, since either the parcel got redesigned (moved slightly) or renamed (to "Zamarad Charged By Isis: The Remodeling Interim"), it made both of our "^v^/<|;) (Bats Out Of Hats)" Picks change to "Loading..."

...As you can see, I updated my Pick, but Samael did not.



No comments:

Post a Comment