Saturday, March 30, 2019

Spotlight On Awesome Profiles


Seen on 29MAR19:

crescent moon unicode









Here's a profile with a nice crescent moon unicode, OMG! 

And I love that lightbulb saying!

And, what?!  Almost 13 years old?  Wow!  Impressive!

broken heart icon












I love that broken heart icon in the Picks too!

keep your life private and your happiness public









And the love/happiness saying, I can really appreciate!

The second saying is intriguing.

And the 3rd & 4th saying are awesome!

This picture is funny too!










Seen on 01APR19:

amusing Pick, 1











This guy has some really amusing Picks!

I know, I know...
Keep going!


amusing Pick, 2











/me giggles!



amusing Pick, 3











Uht oh!
Let's not let that discourage us, tho!



amusing Pick, 4












/me nod nod nods


amusing Pick, 5










...The answer is always 42!

...But yus, this is still cute!

Let's just keep on running along, then...!




amusing Pick, 7









Oh, wow!  Can I ever relate to that!
/me giggles some more!

Nicely done!

Let's see one more clever Pick from this guy...




amusing Pick, 8









AaAAAannnd!!!
Mwahahaha!

So worth it!

Nice to perv your Profile!
I needed that smile!  ;)










Seen on 29MAR19:

We don't have to be alike to like each other









Here's an interesting way to introduce yourself to the world!

Nice.

Love it!










Give a girl some privacy!










And check out the cute, clever, and funny thing she says in her RL spot!

;)











Also seen on 29MAR19:

copyable unicode, 1











To put copyable unicode in your profile... now that's a pretty person!












copyable unicode, 2









There's scads of it, where she even credits ppl who have helped contribute to her copyable collection!

I can definitely appreciate a good unicode source ;)











I had a real life picture here, but a lot of people seemed to take that as an invitation to chat about real life, ask to meet, or just be crude!  So, I had to remove it.










Also interesting and intriguing!














Seen on 07APR19:

green voice icon










OoOooOoo!
Look at that green voice icon in this profile!

---> This is how that's done!











unicode wrap design









Look at the unicode wrap design for all these specific Picks!

Doesn't it just make you want to read them all?

So, let's!











throw a dollar at something interesting










LMAO @ the outfits comparison and confidence, I L♥VE it!

And wow!  You know, I'd probably throw a dollar at something interesting too!












It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin












Ode to Pet Shop Boys













Lonely irony









And here's the RL section...

...I swear I just saw this funny pic on FB!













...I may update this post from time to time.  I travel a lot.  So be on the look out!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment