Sunday, January 3, 2021

Don't... Read It


Doubletake?
Meybbe.  Moving on...

Ah, so I guess you're going to read this anyway?  Well, then, you asked for it!  ...Don't come bitching to me about how it got your panties in a wad later ('cause I really don't give a fuck, TBH)!  xD  This particular entry has been a LONG time coming, and is so very deserving.

...Well, let's see what was earned...

Biohazard

Essential manual labor work during a pandemic is a double-edged sword.  

Several years ago, I chose the type of job I do, because I have been very abused and made very angry in the earlier part of my life...  I find that if I have a purpose like "getting paid to go to the gym," I get to not only release everything negative in a productive way that helps my community, but also, mainly utilizes basic human mechanics to both stimulate and exhaust me to the point of sleeping better and therefore function at my best.  It is like the holy grail of medicine.

However, I find myself in a constant state of overwhelming exhaustion lately.  Like, I seriously, seriously have been fucked with enough.  My spoons get restored on a daily basis, and I am genuinely happy (more so lately than usual), I promise.  But can everyone not find something better to do with their time and energy than to take from others during this very stupid part of history?  I mean ...nobody else is trying to cope by ignoring this (or even "giving it up to God") until we see the light at the end of the tunnel??

Now, there will always be some bullshit in every generation.  Wars, famine, etc. ...And, in this instance, plague.

Not having your shit together because we're "still learning" about this 'rona disease, has been particularly fun.  "...Maybe we should wear masks," turned into, "...Wearing a mask makes you touch your face more, so don't," and then into, "...If you don't wear a mask, you will be fined..."  At one point, the CDC website did take me to the OSHA website, where it basically explained that if you are winded at your job, you are allowed to temporarily make your mask into a chin diaper (that, of course, everyone took advantage of and fucked it all up for those of us who work even more than 6 feet apart from one another ...so now we must all wear a muzzle at any given time).  Everything changing all the goddamned time and nothing staying solid or reliable, induces this crazy herd mentality of madness via distrust, and especially those very lovely and helpful conspiracy theories.  :p 

Crazy
But you know, watching CNN every millisecond will also make you insane.  I mean, where do you draw the OCD Howard Hughes line?  There's no way I can strip from my car to the house.  Fuck you.  ...But, I mean, I will take a shower every time I come home, take vitamins to the point where what I leave in the toilet is so nuclearly neon that one can observe it from, say, Mars, and drink orange juice to the point where the enamel on my teeth rots and fucks me financially (oh, well, can't do anything since the dentist is prolly shut down again too).  *shrugs and gives the finger*  

Plus news is so skewed (by funding and political agenda --OMG a fucking election year, & WTF, the shit Trump got away with) these days, you have to find a good underground stream or listen to it in another language to get some of the very vulgar and actual truth.  So, there's really no point or easy solution there, either.  

Nobody knows their ass from a hole in the ground.  It's almost too much research, depending on funding motivation, and I don't think we're all smart enough to think of things like Animal Farm1984, or Fahrenheit 451, because nobody read it on social fucking media lately!  *rolls eyes*

Not to mention that it's all a game of telephone or projection from the miserable quarantine/isolation abyss vacuum.  ...I once thought that since I traveled thru the neighborhood of PTSD enough times, that those who were more used to a "normal" life, would maybe look to those like me for some type of guidance or leadership during these very traumatizing days.  ...Nope!  LOL  Like, I dunno, fuck it, it's a map that something not-of-this-realm gives to you and the only way out, is very personal (or at least, that's what all the "higher functioning" know-it-alls or know-it-betters will believe until they are broken down and desperate enough to possibly listen).  "...But look at all the material and accomplishment clout that I have over you.  Why would I possibly be wrong or ever need to listen to someone like you?"  LOL, ok.  Have fun with your shallow illusions while a few of us might take the more arduous but quicker journey to enlightenment.  xD
Pandora's Box

Outstanding taboo treasures thus far... 
  1. BLM riots outweighing squelching the spread of a virus by social distancing?  ...No, really, I know.  What's been happening is very shameful, indeed, and DOES need to stop.  And it's never going to be that "all lives matter" (because I'm not gonna fall into that stupid political semantic "schooled" trap crap or play the privilege game, but you know WTF I mean by everyone needing to be equal)...  Seriously, tho, cabin fever outweighing the WHOLE human race, is very telling (like, bigger picture ... as in, our triage order is skewed, and we ARE fucking ...doomed... like, on top of the original "doom sin" fucked).

  2. Wanna know how even more fucked it was?  Retail workers went from being heros, providing food and entertainment to a community during quarantines and lock-downs (after somehow miraculously recovering the global supply chain from all the shelves being WIPED during the panic hoarding)... to having to barricade windows/entries and pray ...Black and whites (and browns, hell, the whole fucking rainbow), all alike...  Praying for safety, and that the essential job which had not been taken from them by the pandemic, would somehow survive the destructive riots, too.  ...Not to mention a punishment curfew, which endangered everyone's lives even more, by clusterfucking them all together in a small window of time to get any essential shit done.  "...But George Soros paid us and ANTIFA gave us bricks."  Yeah.  No.  Anarchy is only a fun concept when you're a teenager feeling safe enough to feel full of angst.  Poor, selfish, ungrateful, desperate, self-defeating fucktards, biting the supply hand that feeds.  I get it, but again, bigger picture triage.

  3. "If we could just have a vaccine, this could all go away.  Oh, please, Gawd, please, let there be a vaccine..."  Okay, so there's a 'rona vaccine (amazingly, somehow before a cure for cancer, AIDS, or herpes)...  "Well, wait a minute, I don't want to be the guinea pig!"  ...Wait... WTF?  All those pharmaceutical companies are under a HUGE global microscope...  Like they're REALLY gonna wanna fuck this up to epic proportions... again?  "...No, wait, they're gonna require that we have a vaccine to be able to go to work."  Well, then that would mean that work or the gov't is gonna pay for it.  "...Well, wait, they're gonna put microchips in the vaccine to keep track of us."  ...No, you half-assed wit, if they wanted to do that, they would've done that with something like the chickenpox or flu vaccine a long damned time ago!  Besides, where's the man-power or funding for all of that?  --It already went to China and stimulus packages (and the more trusted, virtual L$ continues to inflate)!  "...Well, news sources are not reporting the recovery numbers (that hospitals are required to report), which are much higher than the death numbers.  Insurance companies get paid more if they put COVID on the death certificate.  So is the virus a global hoax, then?"  Uhm.  You know what?  I don't fucking care at this point.  I can hardly keep up with little things like, "What did I eat for breakfast?" or, "WTF did I come in this room for?"  Just... up the anty until we all no longer have to worry about shit, and see what happens, fuckers!
Plague Doctor Mask
...Yeah, see, none of it makes any sense and is all dumb, plus I find it ironic, on so many levels.  Statistically, we are all unavoidably destined to get 'rona at some point.  That's why it's just as allegorical to be wearing a fucking plague doctor mask at this point.  ...Go down like a warrior?  No chance anymore, everything's fucked.  ...Alright, go down an eccentric artist?  Okay, fuck all, eccentric artist warrior, all in.  \m/  ...LOL

The even bigger picture is that we're all gonna die at some point anyway (and in the end, you can't take it all with you).  We ultimately have NO control over when or how that will happen.  Sure, you can reduce your chances by not smoking, not having unprotected sex, wearing a mask, and all that.  But ultimately, when your number is up, it's up, motherfucker.  Variables are things we may not fully comprehend, like prayer or the mind-over-matter thing.  But you know... on that hand... might as well grab life by the balls and enjoy it while it lasts (while not being a complete douche).  Like, do it the right way, with respect, but think outside the box.

...This very stupid rant-vent is brought to you by my own personal RL experiences and opinions that have been building up for about a year now (yeah, I'm so sick of all this dumb shit and am glad the Otherbeing succubus in me, that has defected from the human race, hasn't been completely affected and demotivated by this bullshit, LOL)...  

AND this was also exacerbated by a catalyst that I thought was a friend, but, unfortunately, like many of the toxic ppl I have come across in SL, they never took the time to get closer to me other than superficially (thus turning out to prove my snob theory on her, correct).  Walking on eggshells, does not a friend make.  

...Need you more evidence?  

Well, apparently, where she lives, ppl have problems wearing masks, to the point where she is extremely bothered by her lack of control.  While she advertises in her profile that she has "a smart mouth and a sarcastic wit," that creativity is apparently only hypocritically reserved for her to utilize.  ...She asked me how I've been coping.  ...BTW, never ask for shit you don't wanna know the answer to.  And if you do, but act like an ass anyway, you're not a friend, you're setting someone up for a displacement power-trip.  I very much thought that someone of that intelligence would get my rather Roseanne-like humor.  Instead, she asked to change the subject.  

So, okay, fair enough, I told her about how I mentioned her in my blog, but wasn't sure if she ever saw it.  She responded that she doesn't really read such things.  Curious, because a good writer will arm themselves by reading a lot, particularly when they seem otherwise thrilled to have been mentioned in someone else's work, beforehand.  But then she ended the conversation abruptly, by logging almost immediately after asking me "how often" I "update this blog anyway..."

MotivationYeah, okay...

  1. I'm not really sorry about being too busy to write because I'm thanklessly exhausted from doing an essential job during a bullshit thing that everyone wants to nit-pick for illusionary pieces of control over.

  2. I'm also not sorry that I didn't disclose to the whole fucking planet that the badass computer I was gifted, only lasted 4 months.  ...Yeah, it had to be replaced.  During your fucking stay-at-home pandemic, one of those rare asshole storms hit the power twice, ignored the surge protector, and eventually killed the beast from 2013...  It started with the data drive going out.  Photoshop only worked when I first turned on the computer and then it gradually got slower and shitter to use, the more the session went on.  A TRUE punishment and torture for trying to do anything crafty.  Then one morning, after coming back from work and having it run okay the night before, it decided to get stuck in a reboot loop, never turning the screen on or ever actually powering up ...and absolutely BROKE my very spirit...  Because that was my one happy thought.  ...See, you prolly got actual RL kids and family and shit to stick around for.  That's nice.  Fuck you.  I don't.  I have no tangible ties to your fucked up rock called "Earth."  Mostly by choice, because it would be too shitty to put this painful experience onto any other essence.  ...You're welcome!  xD  \m/

  3. ...Thankfully, the very same wonderful BF, who gifted me his old Maingear computer, helped me buy this new one.  Basically same specs, just fans instead of a water cooling system, but that's because I needed it ASAP.  Time also elapsed while equipment arrived.  CD RW drives & HDMI hook-ups are apparently, obsolete now (and yeah, I don't want to get myself into a very similarly irritating and frustrating LL cloud/uplift/fart project --for the very same reason I trust reliable manuals over someone being able to easily jack/control a keyless entry cookie-cutter POS).  

  4. Speaking of, it gets better... The old computer miraculously turned back on, and I managed to save all the files I had been working on for 4 months, onto my external drive.  ...But wouldn't you know that the external drive is so old ...I've had it since the $3k MacBookPro (that almost instantly turned into a very expensive paperweight)... that the damned thing is in RAW format while the new computer is NTFS.  So yeah, those files are now trying to be extracted by the 2-hour away shop that I trust more than my luck at this point.  Needless to say, a 2TB external drive has also arrived so that this shit never happens again.  Holy fuck.

  5. Tin Man has a heart
  6. So I dunno... To the "friend" who "doesn't read such things" but evidently needs me to speak their language ...Does "Earthy" and "nerd" ever mix on your level, or were you just born with that golden spoon?  Like, ok, much like your last words to me... Why don't you ponder the fact that if you REALLY wanna reach more than a certain hoity-toity fake crowd that only admires high school honors class levels of writing with your $20 words, you should stop acting like a total entitled stiff and write like how ppl actually talk --you know, to better connect with and reach EVERY audience type, once in a blue moon-- and put your $ where your well-rounded mouth should be - sucking my big, fat metaphorical cock from your high and mighty shimmering precipice, shoved so far up your rectum that it seems to be affecting your cranium?  ...Oh, wait, I'm sorry, I forgot that your gimmick is to just be a beautiful blither of a dream that disappears once someone wakes, not to actually be real or anything.  That's cool, then.  Nevermind.

MmMmm, whatever, the only possible positive here is that it did cause me to finally update my blog!  xD

But seriously, tho, it's not just her... This behavior is sadly, more and more rampantly becoming the whole of SL.  Damaged.  Power-trippy.  Displacing.  Toxic.  Worse since the pandemic.  She's just the last-straw scapegoat.  I'm deeply disappointed by her contradiction to my belief that our friendship mattered.  ...But, also feel free to apply my words to yourself if you have ever tried to screw with someone's genuineness before.  Do some serious introspective soul searching and think really hard (I believe you owe yourself that much).  Not everyone is as self-aware as they should be, or even realizes that they project deeply embedded and horribly fucked up behavior onto others.  Either way, I don't need things like that living rent-free inside my head, as there's a higher priority of things taking up some great real estate right now (for everyone at the moment, I do believe).

...Yeah, I kinda did regard Philip Rosedale's original intention to pioneer a promising future by providing a virtual reality platform (I think it's especially an amazing tool to have during a fucking pandemic where everyone is stuck at home) ... And yeah, it's arguable that SL isn't necessarily toxic, but that primal, catty, territorial humans actually are.  Just something so very real about SL seems to bring out the very basic and icky nature of humanity?  I dunno, should we study this for how RL could be fixed too?  *kah-fucking-boom*

But yeah... I can't end this like that, tho, for the rest of you who do earnestly still give a damn, despite everything.

Chi
Yes, I will call you out on your shit and make you think.  You likely earned it.  However, I would expect the same from you, because I'm not done learning until I am finally released.  But ultimately, I forgive you all.  I need no bounding karmic ties to Earth.  We are all helpless and fragile.  Perhaps in the next realm, everything won't be such a challenge.  Perhaps the bandwagon will eventually catch on and make it better in the long run, for every direction.  There's bigger fish to fry, you know.  The multiverse is just the beginning.

Take your Chi... use that kinetic energy to just focus on improving yourself and run with that.  It's very infectious.  Go back to basics if need be... Eating, sleeping, bathing, exercise.  Repeat.  Until you get so bored you do something creative (that is healthy).  The important part of the majik is that YOU enjoy it.  Give gifts too, nobody in their right mind is gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.  You will inspire others and lead us to the light on the other side of this.


Thank you for not being a deliberate asshole.  
But if you are, for some reason, please feel free to re-read that which should not need to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment