Friday, August 24, 2018

Sex RP Limits

•Samael and I are in an open relationship.  As long as I stay with him, he does not care who I play with and is respectful of that.

Sex RP Limits•I'd strongly prefer it karma-wise if you weren't cheating on your partner, but if you're going to be a douche anyway, I don't want to know about your RL GFs or Mrs., because that's insulting all the way around.

•Your place first.  If you don't have a suitable place to fuck, I can't let you leech off of mine.

•Just one on one.  Voyeurs and threesomes+ are unwelcomed unless I know them and feel comfortable with them.

•I'm not comfortable completely mixing RL with SL until I know you at least 6 months.  I will voice-verify with you, if you wish, but I like typing much better.

•I'm not doing anal, fuck off.

•No piss, shit, vomit, blood, or rape that's all repulsive.

•If you're not paying me, I'm not paying you.

•Let's whisk each other away into a fantasy.



== Results from bdsmtest.org == 
Results from bdsmtest.org

^ click the pic for more information ^



So far all I am coming up with are guys who fall asleep at their keyboard, money grift, or ghost.
...I think you all can do way better than that ...just sayin'!



Current Mood:
The current mood of MajikVixen at www.imood.com <---clicky too!

No comments:

Post a Comment