Sunday, May 27, 2018

I'm A Succubus...

I'm A Succubus...
No, I am not a Vampire, not gonna do anything to your avi, so stop freaking out, that's annoying!  *rolls eyes*  I am a Succubus, there is a difference!  LOL

In more detail, Lilith's story is a bit like The Da Vinci Code...  Lilith, as a Succubus, is very misunderstood.  She is not actually a demon.  People have categorized her that way because initially they did not want women in power, and one of the best ways to put the kibosh on anyone who thinks for themselves and seeks equality, is to label them negatively ...and indeed, this conspiracy works, unless you educate yourself!

https://majikvixen.wixsite.com/zamargad/the-legend

I am a creative being who thinks outside the box, healthily questions everything, and am here to influence that POV in others.  My beautifully dark aligned Succubus avi is all about this conceptual art that I have undertaken.  :)  It is my hope that in meeting me, everyone will come to understand that it's the wolves in sheep's clothing that are actually evil demons!  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment