Saturday, August 22, 2020

The Only Constant Is Change


---> REDIRECT/UPDATE @ BOTTOM <---

Greetings, all!

I have done something new, and submitted an official Linden Gold Hunt blog post on their website (since the entry is themed around their game in SL).  It is about the history of fishing and The Potheads clan, from my perspective.  :)

I've kept a link of it for you here on my personal blog, and the "I can't fucking read this" link will be a mish-mash of screenshots, for the record. 

...Enjoy!

---> http://www.goldtokens.net/blogs/1674/the-only-constant-is-change

11NOV20 = Goldtokens "got hacked," but here is the cached version --->



REDIRECT:

Click this pic to see it enlarged: 
IDK why Queen backstabbed me

And that's why...
Explanation on why I held onto Royal Potion prize

...I don't feel like it's a good thing to give my money and efforts to someone who uses, abuses, and treats you like shit in the end.  I gave all I had to Potheads, heart and soul.  And all Queen did was take and take; a bottomless black hole that ended up omitting, negating, and ignoring everything I tried to make better.

I believed Queen's brainwashing and lies about other Elders, that she did the same thing to (except maybe worse), and absolutely regret it.  They know who they are, and I have since told them that they are absolutely not bad ppl at all, contrary to what I was presented with when I took over to help.

In the beginning, Queen practically begged me to get ppl more involved in Potheads.  So I did.  I talked a lot.  I tried to make lemonade out of her lemons ...Although, you can only do so much when it is all about a narcissist.  Always a silence or a complaint.  But every once in a while, there was one good thing she would do or share, to make you work even harder to get more of that fleeting mirage.  

...It says something like, "I'm a bitch when I need to be," on her profile... But it's really quite the opposite.  It should say, "I'm kinda a bitch all the time, but I'll be nice once in a while if I think I can squeeze more out of you for myself."

I tried to share helpful game tips for clan members, like all Elders tend to do, but perhaps a little bit more so because I tend to go back and forth between "type A personality" and "follow the leader."  

I tried to support clan members in whatever they wanted to accomplish.  The raffle was mine, and it's not there anymore.  I paid for fish contests.  I set up bounties.  I tried to encourage everyone to post what pot buoy they were at and how much it was worth, so we could help them raid it.

We voted one Elder in, in Staff Chat (which was oddly just Queen and I).  I gave them advice when they got temporarily banned from LGH.  We did not vote in the other clan member I suggested, they ended up leaving to start their own group, along with one of our other Elders.

I made anonymous surveys from Survey Monkey and gave the links to clan members to vote on and then later shared the results so we could better ourselves.  One of them was about what members really wanted from their clan.  And the other was about when the clan's actual birthdate should be (as nobody really knew, but the clan member that I saw for Elder, requested to know).

I made the Portal Project, to network all clan members' lands, so we could self-support (by buying potions/supplies others made for LGH, use their material exchanges or buying their worms at their buoys to give them commission, watering their sunflowers & composts, and collecting their Snuffle materials or networking the sales of their Snuffle breedables).  This was done via a Land Experience Script and prim portal doors at first, from Queen's "Potheads Hangout."  Although, she kept moving without communicating and returning everyone's prims...

Based on a clan member's suggestion, I then remade the Portal Project into a HUD, as the Pocket Portal Project.  Simply add to screen from inventory, accept permissions, then scroll to the place you wanted to go, and click whatever picture to teleport there.  

With that, I turned the Welcome Pack (a mish-mash mess of 3 folders involving duplicate items) into a HUD as well.  I encouraged others to contribute to these things, because it was all for them.  It did need to have copy/trans permissions (unless something else was discussed or worked out).  Only my latest recruit, Queen, and I contributed.

I also worked really hard to make Queen look good and back her, for ultimately nothing (as far as Potheads goes), because the very little respect needed from her was not returned.  

There are 4 other leaders in LGH who were Potheads but left because of her personality.  ...Thank you for helping me wake up and see clearly.  A 5th 1 of them was never a Pothead, but Queen was in their clan at one point, as her loyalty is fickle.

...Maybe you can learn from me now, instead of wasting your life finding out the hard way too.  We are not sacrificial lambs.  Tricks are for kids.  Don't go for the glitter, go for the throat heart.  Ascension is calling.  ...Red or blue pill?

Queen uses family to do her dirty work

...AaAaaAaaannd this horse has been dead for quite a while now, but if you insist, click this picture to enlarge too:
Adena's problem

Oh, and mea culpa... 
Dreamer's a guy and wants you to know right meow!



No comments:

Post a Comment