Wednesday, June 5, 2019

I Can't Fucking Read This!

I Can't Fucking Read This!
Hi, all!

Okay, so more than one of you has reached out to me to explain that the purple font is hard to read on the black background...

Other than you highlighting the blog text to be able to actually read it, I have come up with an alternate remedy.

At the end of each entry, I will post some links on the right-hand side, that you can click for a picture view of the blog, in mostly black & white & boring text!  :)

These are screenshots as to what the blog looks like before it's published.  ...If you use the magnifying glass, you should be able to see them in focus.  In some cases, I had to use a different hosting site, so you may need to scroll 1/2 way down and then click the "full resolution" button.  :)

The links will obviously not work because it's a picture (you will just have to type "ctrl + f" and then type in the words for the link you are looking for, on the original post).  Your browser should highlight the words, so it will be easy to find.  And to my knowledge, all links open in new tabs so you will not lose your place.  And, sorry, there's really no point to updating the archive with this feature since that is just a page of links.

Additionally, you will sometimes see text underlined in red (that's because I use Grammarly).

In fact, you will even see the side-scrolls on longer entries not edited either.

...& No, I do not care to edit the picture that much!  It's simply a very "lazy" way of me being able to still communicate with those who do not like the color set-up, but would still like to know WTF I have to say.

So, thank you for being supportive and utilizing this compromise!

I ♥ you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment