Sunday, May 27, 2018

Evolving With Links

Evolving With LinksThroughout the years, I have perved many different ppl's SL profiles and noticed that they put anything in their "picks" section - from actual places they like, to their role-play story backgrounds, to quotes, and anything and everything else important to them that generally "defines who they are" in this wonderful world of virtual reality.  "Loading..." places that no longer exist are a particularly creative place to type all that junk.  However, the picks section is too tiny to ever put enough words in it, and LL limits you on how many picks you can put in your profile.  Thus, I have decided to circumnavigate that and do links like this one, instead!

That being said...

Congratulations, you made it here!

Now, I realize LL probably either put limits on profiles in consideration of server space, or for ppl's short attention spans  ...Or perhaps, maybe both?  :p  Therefore, I promise to keep each entry pretty digestible, with a style of sweet ...banking on the fact that you're truly an adventurous sport that's hungry for knowledge, that you just might make it through this whole darned thing and then keep coming back to this alchemy kitchen for more, shall we say?

...Did I mention you can comment on here too?  That way it's interactive fun for everyone!!!  :p

The concise word challenge to get your point across has been fun, but here's to really having a voice!  From now on, all really cool notes I want to represent me, and really awesome places I visit will be kept in my picks section with efficient links to this blog!  ...Any separate picks still caught in my profile, are kept out of obligation!  ShHhHHHh!!!  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment